Chicken Wrap with Basil Pesto Yoghurt Sauce
09/04/19 10:45 Filed in: Lunch
1 large whole wheat wrap
50g shredded lettuce
25g grated carrot
80g cooked chicken fillet, shredded
20ml basil pesto sauce *
Third of a spring onion
2 sliced cocktail tomatoes
30g feta cheese
Half teaspoon smooth cottage cheese
* Basil pesto sauce: Mix together 1 Tbs of plain yoghurt with 1 teaspoon of basil pesto
- Warm the wrap in a pan or in the microwave for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Layer all of the ingredients, except the cottage cheese, in the middle of the wrap.
- Fold up 2 sides of the wrap a third of the way in.
- Fold up the bottom flap to cover the filling.
- Spread the cottage cheese on the remaining flap.
- Fold and tuck! Make sure that the filling stays in the middle as you fold the wrap over.
- Stick the final flap to the wrap with the cottage cheese.
- Cut diagonally and enjoy!